Sizing, Care & Returns
|A||A+ / B||B+ / C||C+ / D||D+ / DD||DD+ / DDD|
|24 / 25||26 / 27||28 / 29||30 / 31||32 / 33|
We use the finest fabrics and dyes available in our suits but colorfastness can't be guaranteed. To ensure suits won't dye in different water temperatures, hand rinse your Coveline suit in cold water prior to the first use and lay flat to dry.
Avoid contact with rough surfaces, including velcro as pulling will occur with your Coveline suit.
Always hand wash your suit in cold water and lay flat to dry -avoid washing machines & dryers for your suit.
Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight - lay flat indoors or in the shade so fading will be less likely to occur. Do not wring out your swimsuit or hang it dry as that will likely increase the probability of stretching the suit's spandex, causing it to change shape or become saggy.
Remember that chlorine, spa baths, some sunscreens and tanning products can all damage your Coveline suit - be sure to rinse in cold water after each wear.
Most importantly, show your Coveline Swimsuit the love it deserves!
We hope that you will love your Coveline products! However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase of all full priced merchandise (excluding headbands and corkcicle products), we will gladly accept your unworn/unwashed items within 7 days of receipt of the product. Sale items and items purchased using any discount code, are all FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return.
- All returns require an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization form); merchandise sent back without an RMA can not be accepted.
- Merchandise must be returned within 5 days of receiving your RMA.
- Returns will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise MUST have all tags and liners attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Due to health regulations, swimwear that is soiled, worn, damaged or laundered in any way can not be accepted for return. It is at Coveline's discretion to decide if the returned suit has been soiled. If a suit is determined to be soiled, it will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Please note: Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- It is Coveline's goal that all customers be fully satisfied with their Coveline purchase! If any product is received damaged or is to exhibit a manufacturer defect immediately upon receipt, we will gladly exchange the unwashed and unworn items so long as the the care instructions for your Coveline swimsuit have been followed.
- Please log on on to print out an RMA - NO return will be accepted without this form.
- Returns will be accepted within 7 days of receipt of Coveline product so long as no tag or sanitary liner has been removed and the item has not been worn, soiled or washed in any way.
- Returns will be processed within 10 days of Coveline's receipt.